European programme for volunteers to help initiatives against urban exclusion
This program of began in June, 2004 and ended in 2007. It has mobilized young professionals and/or young persons wanting to participate in concrete common initiatives against urban exclusion.
Collaboraters in Project : Exchanges and Partnerships ; Architecture and Development ; the Association of the Technician Experts and Researchers (AITEC)and their partners in France and in Europe
- Duration of program : 18 MonthsRetour ligne manuel
- Length of missions : 25 WeekRetour ligne manuel
- Area of action : Europe of 25 and TurkeyRetour ligne manuel
- Number of participants : 33 trainees
Relevant topics :
- Urban development Retour ligne manuel
- Heritage Retour ligne manuel
- Improvement of the Habitat Retour ligne manuel
- Right to the city Retour ligne manuel
- Housing rightRetour ligne manuel
- Community Participation
Objectives of program :
- To Provide oppurtunities for continuing education of the young professionals and future stakeholders of the city.
- To Create links between persons working on common themes.
- To Share knowledge and experiments.
- To Reinforce European networks which comprise young professionals looking for the jobs in the city.